LoZ: the Story of Link LoZ: the Story of Link

Wooo

Well I may be a little bias since I did help you out with the flash but I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way this flash turned out and I'm glad i helped you with it!
I say make another one and I'll help you out again.

madarkwasp responds:

Sounds good. With our combined humour we could make 'er a good one

LOZ: Hyrule's Bout LOZ: Hyrule's Bout

MEH

It was good but jeez i hate the perfect side view on the heads it looked stupid. Sound was allright but next time just find a girl to do Zelda/sheiks voice, and to avoid confusion make it zelda and not shiek. Why would shiek be in there?
Can't wait for Links Quest though.

madarkwasp responds:

thanks for the review Mr. Dave. And you can't wait for Link's Quest? You're the one making it, or is my understanding. (for those of you who dont know, Mr. Dave a friend in real life).
Why a perfect side view? It was either that or use my original link which was from unreal tourney 2k3 that you drew. And that wouldnt be fun now would it?

Tricky's sexy dance Tricky's sexy dance

Anyone can make a crappy flash like this in 1 min.

What the hell were you thinking the only reason this will stay is because everyone likes Tricky. Why don't you make a flash with strawberry clock dancing? It wont get blammed it'll stay and take up space. if i was in charge of Newgrounds people like you wouldn't be known at all and you would be a big outcast.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

the horrors unite part 1 the horrors unite part 1

Kick Ass

Lol. His head kinda came off as he puked. Sean looked hilarius! In your face Sean!

Marios revenge on Osama Marios revenge on Osama

Pretty good.

Nice music and sounds but try to finish it next time.

Switch Switch

Fuck you!

I hate you Todd J. Miller. You suck no one wants to see me ass humping a damn stupid clock. Your soo dead. I'll throw a fucking midget at you like i did Mike. And I'll throw a pie in your face.

Jason's New Ride Jason's New Ride

Holy Macaroni!

Wow how long did this spectacular flash experience take you! It rocked! (if you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic, i hate you)

Unreal Tourney 2k3!! Unreal Tourney 2k3!!

I'm Leny, this is Carl and Homer, I'm Leny

Meh good i especially liked how the Darkform is based of me, and Shadow Wasp's cool ;) The Link drawing sucked i'll fix that up.

madarkwasp responds:

Yes...this goon helped me make the flash. basically started out with me, him, and my other friend goin to wonderland, so me and my friend slept over at his house. i was on his cpu, out of tired boredom drawing him if he was an unreal tourny char (darkform), it turned out good, drew my other friend's own creature thing, dark spawn, and put it into the works. i had no ideas left for red team, so i used a link he drew and layered. He also made shadowwasp. amazing story, eh? long story short, i stole him and his characters and greedily put them in my flash :)

Mario and Bowser: AFTTD Mario and Bowser: AFTTD

Good

Remindeds me of Paper Mario.

flapjackdaddy responds:

Guess it has a paper marioish look to it afterall. I wasnt intending it to be that way but its all good

Resident Evil 2k4 Resident Evil 2k4

Cool!

I like it very much. I especially liked the guy in the yellow shirt. He's soo cool! I wish I could meet him!
Anyways I liked the flash and wish I could do better but I can't so who gives a damn. Good luck with the prequel and sequal!