LoZ: the Story of Link LoZ: the Story of Link

Wooo

Well I may be a little bias since I did help you out with the flash but I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way this flash turned out and I'm glad i helped you with it!
I say make another one and I'll help you out again.

madarkwasp responds:

Sounds good. With our combined humour we could make 'er a good one

LOZ: Hyrule's Bout LOZ: Hyrule's Bout

MEH

It was good but jeez i hate the perfect side view on the heads it looked stupid. Sound was allright but next time just find a girl to do Zelda/sheiks voice, and to avoid confusion make it zelda and not shiek. Why would shiek be in there?
Can't wait for Links Quest though.

madarkwasp responds:

thanks for the review Mr. Dave. And you can't wait for Link's Quest? You're the one making it, or is my understanding. (for those of you who dont know, Mr. Dave a friend in real life).
Why a perfect side view? It was either that or use my original link which was from unreal tourney 2k3 that you drew. And that wouldnt be fun now would it?

Tricky's sexy dance Tricky's sexy dance

Anyone can make a crappy flash like this in 1 min.

What the hell were you thinking the only reason this will stay is because everyone likes Tricky. Why don't you make a flash with strawberry clock dancing? It wont get blammed it'll stay and take up space. if i was in charge of Newgrounds people like you wouldn't be known at all and you would be a big outcast.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

Seinfeld Quiz v1.0 Seinfeld Quiz v1.0

Not bad

Good but you shouldn't have the questions random because I got alot of the same questions 3 times.